Sunday, September 26, 2010

" My Inspiration"




  This Is A Picture Drawn In Febuary 10th 2002 Of One Of My Biggest Inspiration In This World Besides God And My Family. I Really Do Like This Picture Because In My Eyes It Is So Realistic And Similar To The Real Person. I Consider This Picture Art Because Of The Fact That Shaun Rogers Used A Lot Of Artistic Details And Made This Picture Look Like An Actual Black & White Photo. I Think The Message He Tried To Dislay Was Of A Tribute To This Musical Sensation Who Some People Tend To Forget About. He Is Showing Appreciation And Reminding People Of A Once On Top Of The Charts Singer. I Couldn't And Would'nt Have Rendered This Picture In Any Way Because This Picture Is Just Perfect To Me. This Picture Displays A Elegant Young Talented Beauty Who Died In 2001 By The Name Of Aaliyah. http://www.spraygraphic.com/ViewProject/12468/normal.html Is Where I Found This Picture And This Wonderful Artist Of Potiential. One Thing I Would Want To Ask Him Is What Inspired Him To Do This Tribute Towards Aaliyah?

2 comments:

  1. I think this was a good picture that u chosen. In my opinion i think the artist is really saying that. Great choice of painting and great exlanation. I read twice just to hear your inspiration about it. GOOD JOB!!!!

    ChrisC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a wonderul picture of Aaliyah and I like your post because it gives off informatiom about Aaliyah as well. GOOD JOB LIL SIS!!!!!!!
    Cora S

    ReplyDelete