Friday, June 3, 2011

Post # 22

Thinking of something that would send a good message to the world was very hard to think of until I got inspired by a classmate to create the slogan"the hero begins with you". During a project before the stencil design was a mixed media project where one of my fellow classmate drew a poster of real life people with super hero shadows. The meaning behind creating that was to show even regular everyday people can be heros in their own way. The difference is I made my stencil into a business man who opens his shirt and reveal the superman symbol. I basically took what he did, made it my own, and created something that even non-heros can relate to. In his drawing the things that the everyday people did already gave them the label of hero but my slogan goes out to the people who wants to become a hero. These are the people who want to change or contribute to society in a way. But if they want that change they have to look at themselves first and make it. Becoming a hero begin with changing yourself for the better or even just getting out and doing something for others to earn the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment