Friday, October 29, 2010

post #7 My Art Book

Making this book was an interesting yet exciting process. Even though I didn't have the idea off the top of my head the book came together over time. To me it was difficult to find something to put on paper just like that so it took time for my work to evolve. Everything isn't going to be easy or a"eureka" moment therefore, this process helped me develop the skills of bringing elements and principles together as one. I found that since I started off with stars in general, I could play around with the theme as making it one story or each page tell a different story but I decided to make one whole story. I could make many different things with stars for example, I could have made a story about Hollywood using the stars but I chose space. I chose space because I wanted to do an out of this world scene. If I was to make another book containing stars I would probably went with the Hollywood theme and would have made my book more complex. This way it would be more thinking going on to figure out my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment