Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Post #13

These are images of cartoon characters from different old cartoon series. On the left is Jerry the cat and Tom the mouse. I remember when I couldn't wait to watch them when I got done with my homework. I was anxious to see what these two mischievous animals was going to get into. On the right it display Bubbles,the blue eyed blond, Blossom,the pink eyed red head and Buttercup,the green eyed girl with black hair. They were my favorite cartoon characters of all time especially blossom. They were my favorite because me, my niece, and my cousin had this special bond. We would watch this show together and pretend we were the characters and act out some of the scenes. I was blossom, my niece was bubbles and my cousin was buttercup. These two cartoon brings a feeling of nostalgia because when I look at it I stroll down memory lane. It brings back the childhood memories and bonds I had then. I can smile and laugh at the good times which will still remain those good ole days.

No comments:

Post a Comment